- Run time: 34 minutes
- Country of origin: Norway
- V Moscow International Festival and Scholarly Conference of Visual Anthropology
- Second Nordic Conference on South Asian Studies for Young Scholars
Genre: Television, Documentary
Lahore is the second largest city of Pakistan with a population of more than 10 million. The city is famous for exquisite food, its rich culture, an education capital and the core of Pakistan's media and Arts scene. The film takes us deep into the life of a struggling young lower-middle class, Art student in Lahore. (more)
Director:Mashhood Ahmed Sheikh
Writer(s):Mashhood Ahmed Sheikh
Producer(s):University of Tromso
Director of Photography:Mashhood Ahmed Sheikh
Prior Festival Screenings:
- World Film, Tartu Festival of Visual Culture, Tartu, Estonia, in March, 2010.
- Karachi International Film Festival, Karachi, Pakistan, 2010.
- AntropoFest International Film Festival, Prague, Czech Republic in January, 2010.
- Blue November Micro Film Festival, Seattle, U.S.A in November, 2009.
- PLATFORMA VIDEO9 International Film Festival (tribute to Anthropological films), Athens, Greece in December, 2009.
- Nordic Anthropological Film Association Festival in Koper, Slovenia in September, 2009.
- International Festival of Ethnological Film, Belgrade, Serbia October, 2009.
- 12th Annual Chicago Ethnography Conference, University of Chicago, Chicago, U.S.A, in March, 2010