Since its creation in 1978 by the Bibliothèque publique d'information, Cinéma du réel has developed into a major documentary film festival, a reference event in which the public as well as the professionals discover new films and new filmmakers, in which today's documentary filmmaking confronts with the best of documentary cinema history. Workshops and special events complete a program supported by a numerous and enthusiastic audience.
- Grand Prize of the Cinéma du Réel, €8000.
- The Library Award (Prix des Bibliotheques), €6000.
- Scam International Prize, €4600.
- Louis Marcorelles Award, given by the French Ministry of Foreign Affairs in the form of purchase of rights, of English and Spanish subtitling, off DVD publishing and promotion and financing of a mission abroad.
- Short Film Prize, €2500.
- The Young Jury Award - Cinema du Reel, €2500.
- Joris Ivens Award for a first film, €2500.
- Heritage Award, for a film whose subject matter involves France, €2500.
- Pierre and Yolande Perrault Grant awarded to a young filmmaker, €2500.
**THERE IS NO FEE TO SUBMIT TO THIS FESTIVAL**
|Phone:||(33) 01 44 78 45 16|
|Fax:||(33) 01 44 78 12 24|
Bibliothèque Publique d'Information
25 Rue du Renard|
|Url of this record:||http:/ / www.filmfestivalworld.com/ festival/ Cinema_du_Reel/|
|Print this Record||Save this Record||Add Festival Notification|